90 – 260 kW|121 – 349 hp at 1500/1800 min-1|rpm
EU Stage IIIA
- Watercooled 4 or 6-cylinder inline engines with turbocharging and charge air cooling.
- The powerful DEUTZ Common Rail (DCR®) injection system and the electronic engine control (EMR 4) with intelligent link to the drive management ensure optimum engine performance at low fuel consumption.
- Easy, inexpensive installation due to minimum weight and small installation space.
- Air filter and cooling system are fully pre-assembled.
- Low noise emissions due to acoustically optimized components with very smooth running and high durability.
- Wet cylinder liners, long oil change intervals and easy changing of the engine fluids reduce the running costs and increase the availability of the machinery.
- Best cold starting performance even under extreme conditions.
- The TCD 2013 meets the requirements of EU Stage IIIA.