Water can be discolored and tainted by dust, rust, sediment, algae, decaying organic matter and chemicals. Water is swiftly cleared of these impurities once passed through a correctly selected Filterpure cartridge, producing sparkling, pleasant tasting and safer drinking water.
Sediment Filtration with correct FilterPure filter cartridge
- Filterpure sediment filters are designed to remove fine particles from water
- Pleated (PP) filters are used for larger particle sediment removal
- Polyspun (PS) filters are often used as a secondary filter for finer sediment removal
Carbon Filtration and Purification
Davey Filterpure® carbon and purification filters
- Filterpure carbon and purification filters remove a number of impurities, chemicals, odour and taste from drinking water.
- High quality purification cartridges constructed of food grade materials intended for use in drinking water.
- Suitable for use in cold or hot water service.
- Carbon filters in second stage filtration are an excellent choice to remove unwanted tastes and odours such as chlorine and sulphur.