Antiborer® 10EC is a new generation environmental friendly insecticide for wood protection.
Antiborer® has a broad activities spectrum and is extremely effective in controlling insects which cause damage to felled logs, freshly sawn timber, drying timber, furniture and furniture components.
Antiborer® 10EC is formulated for easy application and the product can be diluted with water or solvent. The diluted solution can be sprayed, dipped or pressure treated into wood.
Antiblu® CC offers a broad activity spectrum protection against stain and mould of logs, sawn timber and engineered wood products during air seasoning, storage or transport.
Antiblu® CC has a proven track of record for effective control of stain and moulds.
Antible® CC is formulated for easy application and the product is diluted with water before application. The diluted solution can be sprayed, dipped or pressure treated into wood.
Antiblu® CC is an odourless white/ cream colored viscous liquid (suspension concentrate).
Antiblu® CC treated wood:
- Protected from moulds and stains.
- Retain wood original colour.
Antiblu® CC benefits:
- Proven use record under extremely difficult conditions.
- Has two extremely effective activities.
- Broad & effective activity against stain & mould.
- Product mix well & doesn’t strip.
- Easy to use test kit to determine solution concentration.
- A reputation as a solid performer.
- Concentration of the treatment soluion can be determined on site.
Packing: 25 litres/ drum
Parachem® is a boron based product.
Parachem® provide effective protection against powder post beetles.
Parachem® was formulated to erase the uncertainties for the threaters from other boron available in the markets supplied as a commodity.
Parachem® is widely used in rubberwood producing countries such as Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam.
Parachem® is not limited to treatment of rubberwood, it is suitable for any wood species that require protection against powder post beetles.
Parachem® is a white flowable powder with high solubility in water. The product is diluted in water and pressure treated into timber with a vacuum pressure impregnation plant. The treatment solution is mildly alkaline and is not corrosive to the treatment plant or it’s parts.
Parachem® treated wood:
- Protected from powder post beetles.
- Retain wood original colour.
- Does not contain NaPCP, PCP.
- Can be painted and glued.
- Treated timber penetration can be determined on site.
- Concentration of treatment solution can be determined on site.
- Treated timber retention can be determined by Arch Wood Protection laboratory.
Tanalith® C is a copper/chromium/arsenate (CCA) product, fomulated in a paste formulation. The product is diluted in water and pressure treated into timber with a vacuum pressure impregnation plant. The combination of the three actives provides long term protection against wood boring insects, termites, fungi and marine borers.
Tanalith® C treated timber is suitable for all end uses of timber from in ground applications such as piles, utility posts, retaining walls, fences as well as above ground applications like roof trusses and decks.
Tanalith® C benefits:
- Outstanding durability under all conditions.
- Provide the optimum preservative efficacy.
- Protection against destroying fungi, soft rots, borers and termites.
- Optimum fixation and minimum leaching.
- Can be glued or painted.
|Active constituents:||Cypermethrin (50%) & inert|
|Appearance & Odour:||Clear yellow liquid with slight aromatic odour|
|Density:||1.0336 at 25°C|
|Solubility:||Soluble in water and common organic solvents|
|Packaging:||1 litre container|
|Function:||GLUSECT is an insecticide for protection of plywood from insect (borer) attack. GLUSECT is added directly to the adhesive mix to produce plywood.|