- More than 60 VM models cover a wide variety of flow ranges, from 6lpm (0.4m3/hr) to over 1800lpm (80m3/hr) and pressures up to 230 metres.
- All hydraulic parts are 304 stainless steel with the rotating shack shaft made from 316 stainless steel for excellent resistance to corrosion and abrasion.
- All Davey VM pump high efficiency 3 phase motors are MEPS (Minimum Energy Performance Standards) compliant which offers reduced power consumption and running costs.
- Stainless steel companion flanges, gaskets, nuts, bolts and washers are included with every pump for easier installation.
- Can handle a liquid temperature from -15°C to +70°C.
- Available in single phase up to 4.0kW and 3 phase motors.
Davey offers fixed speed pump sets in either of two single pump configurations, or the added versatility of multiple pumps using the Monsoon 6C microprocessor controller to operate up to six pumps. While most pump sets will use Davey’s VM series vertical multistage pumps, these fixed speed systems can use HM, Dynaflo® and even ISOspec® pumps.
RVM Single Pump Water Pressure System
|The RVM system is a versatile single pump, automatic water pressure system available in several configurations, including the option of a loss-of-prime control box to protect the pump in no-flow conditions.
The basic configuration consists of a single VM vertical multistage pump, 24 litre or 105 litre pressure tank, adjustable pressure switch, liquid filled pressure gauge and isolating valve, all mounted on a common galvanised steel base with the exception of the 100 litre pressure tank, which is free standing.
The optional flow switch and loss-of-prime control box protects the pump in no-flow conditions such as loss-of-prime and dead head. The loss-of-prime control box allows the user to start the pump in auto or manual mode. After running for 2.5 minutes in manual mode the control box automatically switches over to auto mode. The control box includes both visual and audible alarms.
Monsoon 6C Fixed Speed Pump Sets
|The standard packaged pump set includes VM pumps, Supercell® tank, Monsoon 6C controller, 304SS inlet and discharge manifolds, isolating and non-return valves for each pump, all mounted on a stainless steel base.
Speedman Variable Speed Pump Sets
|The standard packaged pump set includes Davey VM pumps, Davey Supercell® tank, Speedman controller, inlet and discharge manifolds, isolating and non-return valves for each pump, all mounted on a stainless steel base.
Variable speed drives (VSD) are used to vary the speed of a pump and change its performance so that a constant pressure point can be maintained under varying demand conditions.
Monsoon 6V Variable Speed Pump Sets
|The standard packaged pump set includes multiple VM series pumps, Monsoon 6V controller, Supercell® tank, 304SS inlet and discharge manifolds, isolating and non-return valves for each pump, all mounted on a stainless steel base.