- Possess minimum a Degree in any relevant discipline with at least 5 years relevant experience in general management with proven track record.
- To be responsible for the full spectrum of business activities of the branch to ensure the smooth running of office operations and staff and achievement of budgets and growth performance of the branch.
- Possess strong organizational and planning qualities to manage, develop and implement marketing and growth strategies and in identifying business opportunities for the growth of the branch.
- Result orieted and with leadership quality.
- Able to capture the overall picture and attributing links with company’s key personnels to ensure the branches cooperate as a united team.
- Positive disposition, self-motivated and resourceful with proven ability to multitask and operate successfully under tight deadlines.
Posted in Vacancy on February 9, 2017